Dates of interactive sessions of short listed candidates will be informed through courier.
Due to limited number of seats available, all applicants may not be accommodated. Hence only Short listed candidates will be informed along with further detailed instructions through courier only.
Kindly note the following
Residence should be within 8 km radius. No form will be issued or received after the due date.
Class KG to V
Parents to apply for admission to classes KG to V in the month of February-March this is against vacancy in the said class and if the child is short listed, he/she will be called for admission test in the month of March. If the child clears the test, he/she would be called for final interview with the Principal
Class VI to IX
Application forms are available only if here is vacancy- Parents to apply for admission to classes VI to IX in the month of February-March and if the child is short listed, he/she will be called for admission test in English, Math's & Science in the month of March . If the child clears the test, he/she would be called for final interview with the Principal.
Class XI - Admission for Internal & External Candidates
In 11th grade subjects offered to students to choose from are:
English (Core), Chemistry, Biology/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Physics, Mathematics/ Psychology /Fine Art
English (Core), Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics
English (Core), Political Science, Economics, Geography/ Mathematics, , Psychology/ History/ Physical Education/ Fine Art
Subjects compulsory to be studied are General Studies, Work Experience, Physical Education and Health Education
Provisional Allotment of streams for internal candidates will be based on their Pre-board result of Class X, as per the following criteria:
Aggregate of English, Science & Maths (ESM) - 80%
Aggregate - 70%
Aggregate - 70%
Maths - 70% (Optional)
Students/Parents should submit fresh Application Form within a week of declaration of the Board result, for final allotment of streams based on the Board result. The forms will be available at the School Reception. The criteria of final allotment for different streams after the declaration of Board results will be the same as mentioned above.
Can Apply and will be accommodated according to vacancy.
- The school fees are collected in advance for a period of three months (quarterly) at a time as follows:
- April - June: To be deposited by the 10th of April 2011
- July - Sept: To be deposited by the10th of July 2011
- Oct - Dec: To be deposited by the10th of October 2011
- Jan - March: To be deposited by the10th of January 2012
- When the 10th happens to be a school holiday, fees will be accepted on the next working day without any late payment charges.
- Fees will be accepted at the School Fee counter from
8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. Monday through Friday. (Students can deposit fees from 11.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m) The office will remain open throughout the vacations except Gazetted Holidays.
- Annual charges are required to be paid in April along with the fees for the period April - June.
- The school will not accept the fee cheque from parents whose cheques in the past have been returned by the bank unpaid for any reason. They will have to pay the school fees in cash only.
Cheques will not be accepted after the 20th of the concerned fee month, and fees will then have to be paid in Cash only.
No tuition fees or bus fees will be refunded by the school authorities even if a student attends class for one day and is subsequently withdrawn from the school.
- Parents can pay fees either in cash or by cheque. Cheques are to be drawn in favour of “Somerville School, Noida." A separate cheque is to be given for each child. Parents are advised to ensure that the name, the class and the admission number of their ward is neatly written at the back of the cheque. Outstation and post dated cheques are not accepted. Should a cheque be dishonoured on any account, the fee will then have to be paid in cash along with the late payment fee where applicable.
- At least one calendar month’s notice should be given for discontinuation of the bus facility or one month’s bus fees should be deposited in lieu thereof.
Class I - XII
Monday to Friday
08:00 hrs to 13:40hrs
School gates will be closed at 08:00 am. Late comers will not be allowed in
||Monday to Friday
08:00 hrs to 12:00hrs
||Monday to Friday
08:00 hrs to 10:00hrs
|By Appointment only
|Vice Principal / Headmistress
||By Appointment only
||Only when specified
Parents and guardians are not permitted to visit their wards or the teachers in classrooms during school hours.
No school business will be transacted on school holidays.
- Parents should apply for T.Cs in the prescribed form available at the school office.
- At least one month’s notice should be given for the withdrawal of a student or one month’s fees should be deposited in lieu of that.
- The application for the Transfer Certificate should be signed by the father / mother / legal guardian who had signed the Admission Form at the time of admission of the concerned student. All dues must be cleared before a transfer certificate is issued. No transfer certificate will be issued if a student is withdrawn without prior notice. Quarterly fee payment once made, will not be refunded.
- No fees, in any case, will be adjusted against the Security Deposit (if any).
- The Security Deposit (if any) will only be refunded through crossed cheques. Cheques for the refund of Security Deposit shall only be drawn in favour of the father, mother or legal guardian of the students.
- If the Security Deposit (if any) refund cheque is to be collected through a messenger, the parent / guardian shall issue an authorization letter in favour of the messenger.
- The Security Deposit cheque must be collected from the Accounts department within 15 days after the lapse of the one month notice period. If a parent does not collect the cheque within a period of 6 months; the cheque will be cancelled and the amount will be forfeited.
- If a parent does not apply for refund of the Security deposit within a period of three months of withdrawal of the student, the Security deposit amount will be forfeited.
- The School office should be informed, if the cheque is required to be sent by post. Generally, the school sends the cheques through ordinary post. However, if a parent wants his cheque by registered post he will have to deposit the registration amount with the office in advance. The address must be written clearly on the withdrawal form.
It is a matter of deep concern that parents send children suffering from infectious ailments to attend classes or examinations. Such conduct could result in an epidemic outbreak in the entire school.
At the first sign of rash / fever, the child should be medically examined and sent to school only on the advice of a doctor. After recovery from an infectious ailment, a child should remain at home for a period of quarantine as advised by a doctor. On return to school, a medical fitness certificate, duly signed by a doctor, should be submitted to the office.
In case any student is injured accidentally and has to be taken to a hospital for treatment, the expense for the same will be borne by the parent.
Quarantine period recommended for :
- Chicken pox - 3 weeks
- Measles - 2 weeks
- Mumps - 2 weeks
- Conjunctivitis - 1 week
If children come to school with infectious ailments, they will be sent home and the taxi fare will be charged to the parent / guardian.
During the Unit Tests - if the child is ill, please do not send him / her for just the test. A student must be well enough to be in the school for the whole day. In case a child is ill, a medical certificate must be provided so that average marks are given in the subject / subjects concerned.
The approved items of school uniforms are available at :
shop no. 109, block no.ii ganga shopping complex
sector-29, noida-201301 phone : 2451343